Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning. In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
Educational excursions are an integral part of each class program. Parents are made fully aware of excursion details, and no pupil may be included without the written consent of his/her parent or guardian. Excursion costs to cover transport and accommodation where applicable, must be met by participating pupils. Pupils who do not travel with their class on excursion are required to attend school, where they will be accommodated in other classes. Payment plans can be arranged through the Principal if required